Yellowstone National Park this week. The series will conclude this Sunday.
Seen in today's entry is another view from the Mammoth Springs region of Yellowstone National Park.
The scene here is mostly dead: there is no running water coursing through the terraces' veins.
Did you catch the red hat in the center right of the frame?
The exposed region here allows for some gusts. As you wander around the park, you'll stumble upon hats that have flown off the heads of (somewhat careless) people. It's not an unusual spectacle, I would say -- I saw another hat at the Grand Prismatic Spring area. I hope this photo gives you a sense of scale of this place.
1) I've created a new gallery for my photos from Yellowstone National Park.
2) I've been posting larger resolution images on my 500px account.
3) You can connect with me on Flickr.
4) You should connect with Erudite Expressions on Facebook.
5) Finally, please consider purchasing any of my Yellowstone images as a print. Just click the 'purchase a print' button located on top left of the photo.
|<||main | comments | archives & galleries | prints | RSS | coolphotoblogs • listed • VOTE | Doors of Prague | hire me||>|
|facebook page | flickr | reading | about | share this! | Tweet|
|Copyright © 2006-2012 Erudite Expressions | contact me|